Denver has always been an outstanding place to live in because it is known for having such good schools, the quality of living is very high, reduced rates in crime, many parks, and so much more. For those who appreciate a thriving restaurant environment, Denver will come through in a big way because this entire scene flourishes with grand offerings. The neighborhoods have some very unique qualities that make them stand apart from the average living spaces. There are some very safe neighborhoods in Denver. In fact, most neighborhoods are known to provide a safe environment, and it is a fun place to live because engaging in community and activities is the norm.
There are five sensational neighborhoods that really have much to offer in Denver. The five best neighborhoods are viewed as the very best, and they are neighborhoods in which most people would want to live. The best neighborhoods are known for being safe, and they offer stunning surroundings too. The top places are the following:
1. Capital Hill; this neighborhood is in Denver County. The surroundings are filled with historic mansions. Each building has a distinct and highly unique character of its own. The population is only 16,304, and this neighborhood has a very liberal view, and the residents tend to be highly tolerant and accepting of diversity within their community. Many residents are renters, and this has an urban feel because there is easy access to cafes, coffee shops, outstanding parks in the area. This is only around 20 minutes from Denver. This is a safe area, and the schools are known to be good. There is plenty of lively activity going on in this area. There are many young professionals residing in this area
2. Cherry Creek; this is a top neighborhood in Denver. The scenic surroundings are breathtaking. Shopping, boutiques, and cocktail lounges provide residents with much entertainment and opportunities to gather amongst friends and family. This is a relaxed and vibrant neighborhood that has it all in terms of an extraordinary living environment. This community has a nice blend of younger professions and retired individuals who are primarily homeowners who enjoy life in their community. This is a nice cycling area for those who like added activity along with the arts, shopping, and outstanding views
3. Washington park; this Denver neighborhood offers a nicely set up residential environment. Green spaces enhance the entire community and provide nice areas for sports facilities. The joggers and cyclists have ample opportunities to enjoy their favorite hobbies because the winding trails extend through the community. The flourishing gardens fill the neighborhood with colors and aromas. The water activities come with a stylish boathouse which provides hours of leisure to residents
This neighborhood is around three miles from the downtown area, and the activities and opportunities are plentiful.
4. City Park; is a trendy community that has plenty of green spaces that offer wonderful picnic spots. This is a nice neighborhood for families, and commonly kids can be seen filling the playground areas with enthusiasm. The nature trails tend to keep residents active and vibrant all year long. The Denver Museum is nearby, and the IMAX theater has much to offer. The shows draw many eager residents who enjoy the added stimulating activities in their leisure time. Retro bars, theatre, science, This is a spectacular and safe community
5. LoDo; this is a mature neighborhood to live in, and it is in the soul of many of the businesses in Denver. It is filled with boutiques, restaurants, outstanding galleries, and opportunities. This is known for being a vibrant community that attracts those who enjoy the arts, fine dining, a touch of intriguing nightlife, and Denver’s nearby city. A leisurely stroll is a common sight in this community because the parks make a good destination on any afternoon. Shopping hot spots can easily be found in this area. This community has everything needed, including added sport opportunities